Students may purchase Prism as a Student Subscription.
Who qualifies as a student?
We offer personal student subscription licenses to all currently enrolled undergraduate and graduate students, as well as post doctoral fellows and medical residents.
What are the terms of the license?
You may use the license for one year, starting from the day of your purchase. Your license may be activated twice during the one year term. Your student license is exclusively for your personal use and may not be shared with your mentor, other students, or anyone else in the lab.
Is the license specific to Windows or Mac computers?
No. Your subscription will come with a serial number that works for both Windows and Mac.
What happens if I get a new computer?
If you get a new computer and have only activated your license once, you may use your second activation on your new computer. Simply sign in to your account to download Prism to your new computer.
May I install my license on more than one computer at a time?
You can activate your student subscription license on two personal computers (for your exclusive use) during the one year term. If you choose to activate on two computers immediately, this is allowed. However, once you have used both of your activations, you will not be able to install Prism again, not even if you replace one of your original computers.
If I no longer need to use Prism, may I transfer or resell my license to someone else?
No. A student subscription license is the exclusive personal property of the student who provided the ID at the time of purchase. No one else may use the license. It is not transferable, even to another student.
May I buy a perpetual student license?
No. Hopefully you won't be a perpetual student, so we don't offer perpetual student licenses.
May I use a purchase order, or request a proforma invoice and pay by bank transfer?
No. Student subscriptions must be purchased online using Visa, MasterCard or PayPal.
How much does it cost?
US$114 per year.
How to order:
- Take a photo of your student ID with your phone and submit it to help.graphpad.com. If you don't have a student ID, you may send a letter from your advisor confirming your student status instead.
- Upon approval, we will send you a unique student code by email.
- Your email will contain a link to a special ordering page where you can enter your unique student code.
- Complete your purchase with your Visa, MasterCard or PayPal account.
- Download and activate your software. Please note that your subscription starts when you make your purchase and NOT when you first install your software. Do not make your purchase until you are ready to begin using Prism.